Classes take place at the following times:
- Morning: 8.45 am – 11.55 am
- Afternoon: 1:00 pm – 3:45 pm
- Wednesday morning: 8.45 am – 11.30 am
- Friday afternoon: 1.20 pm – 3.00 pm
- The school gate opens in the morning at 8.30 am, except for the transport and childcare students. (Childcare is already available from 7 am – see also school regulations)
- In the afternoon the school gate is open at 12.50 pm, except for the midday eaters. Do not let your children leave home too early, as the school insurance only starts 15 minutes before the official opening hours.
- In the morning and afternoon, the parents drop their child off at the school gate and do not wait on the playground for class time to start.
- During class hours, the parents never go directly to the classrooms without the permission of the principal.
- Of course, the children are never removed from the classroom without the permission of the principal
- The pupils never leave the playground or the school without permission. Anyone who does this is no longer insured in the event of accidents. It is also not possible to enter a classroom without permission.